Terms and Conditions
• Refunds -
I do offer refunds, but with limitations. I make every attempt to conduct the workshop once the date has been secured, but I reserve the right to change or cancel a trip due to reasons beyond my control. Some circumstances in life are simply unavoidable. In this case payments and deposits would be fully refundable, or, the workshop would be rescheduled if agreeable. The refund of any payments received shall release Leman’s Studios from any further liability. Refunds will be paid by the same method that the original payment was made. Refunds will be initiated within 72 hours of a confirmed cancellation.
* Money paid for a private workshop that you arrange with me is non refundable under any circumstances. By booking a workshop and submitting a deposit, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand these terms.
* I reserve the right to refuse acceptance of any participant, for any reason, at any time.
• Cancellations -
I understand that there are circumstances in everyone’s lives that make this necessary. I don’t offer refunds for a private workshop and I am not unreasonable by any means, so I will work with you to reschedule your time when it’s convenient for you. If something comes up as it sometimes does, just email me so we can get it worked out to everyones satisfaction.
• Weather -
I am a believer that there is always something to capture in any given weather situation and get photos other people won’t consider going out to take. I do my very best to see to it that you are getting the knowledge you seek under any conditions. After all, the knowledge passed on is what is most important and it isn’t always possible to have perfect conditions to work with. However, there are situations when it’s best to concede and reschedule a workshop. It happens. If it does, I will work with you to get it rescheduled as soon as both of our schedules allow.
• Friends or Spouses -
This subject comes up quite often. There are costs to be considered here, your dollars, and I like for participants to feel that they have gotten their money’s worth and then some. For this reason I do not allow outsiders during a session. I take the quality of my workshops very seriously, and I believe that by focusing on you with no distractions, the quality will not suffer. Participants should only pursue this workshop if they are serious about their photography education and have a strong desire to learn and grow.
• What is Included
• A full day shooting with an experienced photographer
• Manual Mode Demystified - I don’t work in anything else
• Strengthening Compositions - What to put in, what to leave out, differing views and angles
• Long Exposure
• Lens Diffraction and Sweet Spots
• Shooting Techniques and Tips
• Questions, Answers and Problem solving while in the field
• Adobe Camera Raw Basics - Photoshop Tutorial for getting the best out of your photos - NIK Software Basics